Clay's Hawaii Voices for Change speech
Carol
2005-02-26 17:35:31 UTC
http://www.theclackhouse.com/Hawaii_Voices_For_Change

MP3 of Clay's "Hawaii Voices for Change" speech from last night.

Enjoy,
Carol
Carol
2005-02-26 17:59:49 UTC
Post by Carol
http://www.theclackhouse.com/Hawaii_Voices_For_Change
MP3 of Clay's "Hawaii Voices for Change" speech from last night.
Enjoy,
Carol
http://www.theclackhouse.com/Hawaii_Voices_For_Change

Also has MP3s of Clay's performance after his speech. These are all via
cellcert.

Carol
Carol
2005-02-27 03:50:43 UTC
Post by Carol
Post by Carol
http://www.theclackhouse.com/Hawaii_Voices_For_Change
MP3 of Clay's "Hawaii Voices for Change" speech from last night.
Enjoy,
Carol
http://www.theclackhouse.com/Hawaii_Voices_For_Change
Also has MP3s of Clay's performance after his speech. These are all via
cellcert.
Carol
It was quite difficult to hear the cellcerted speech, but you can find it
transcribed at:

http://p213.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=62894.topic
Karrde
2005-03-01 06:00:20 UTC
Post by Carol
Post by Carol
Post by Carol
http://www.theclackhouse.com/Hawaii_Voices_For_Change
MP3 of Clay's "Hawaii Voices for Change" speech from last night.
Enjoy,
Carol
http://www.theclackhouse.com/Hawaii_Voices_For_Change
Also has MP3s of Clay's performance after his speech. These are all via
cellcert.
Carol
It was quite difficult to hear the cellcerted speech, but you can find it
http://p213.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=62894.topic
"Differently-abled"??? Give me a fuckin' break.

--K
i***@swbell.net
2005-03-02 04:14:21 UTC
Post by Karrde
"Differently-abled"??? Give me a fuckin' break.
--K
Should I bother explaining "different-ebled" is appropriate terminology
or is this person ^^^^ the troll I think she is?
NjnTx
2005-03-02 04:34:22 UTC
***@swbell.net wrote:
|| Karrde wrote:
||| "Differently-abled"??? Give me a fuckin' break.
||| --K
|| Should I bother explaining "different-ebled" is appropriate terminology
|| or is this person ^^^^ the troll I think she is?

Don't stress about it. Karrde's a "he", he's "not a fan" and
loves to drop by to throw the bait out to see who will bite.

- Laurie
Karrde
2005-03-03 04:10:07 UTC
Post by NjnTx
||| "Differently-abled"??? Give me a fuckin' break.
||| --K
|| Should I bother explaining "different-ebled" is appropriate terminology
|| or is this person ^^^^ the troll I think she is?
Don't stress about it. Karrde's a "he", he's "not a fan" and
loves to drop by to throw the bait out to see who will bite.
People other than the bitter bitches who normally post read this group. I
don't give a flying fig if any of the "irregulars" respond to me.

--K
NjnTx
2005-03-03 05:23:19 UTC
Karrde wrote:
|| "NjnTx" <***@flash.net.invalid> wrote in message
||| Don't stress about it. Karrde's a "he", he's "not a fan" and
||| loves to drop by to throw the bait out to see who will bite.
|| People other than the bitter bitches who normally post read this group.
|| don't give a flying fig if any of the "irregulars" respond to me.
|| --K

Geez. It's always nice when you come over here to show us the
"love", Karrde.

- Bitter Bitch (?) Laurie
Karrde
2005-03-04 04:12:37 UTC
Post by NjnTx
||| Don't stress about it. Karrde's a "he", he's "not a fan" and
||| loves to drop by to throw the bait out to see who will bite.
|| People other than the bitter bitches who normally post read this group.
|| don't give a flying fig if any of the "irregulars" respond to me.
|| --K
Geez. It's always nice when you come over here to show us the
"love", Karrde.
*kiss kiss*
;-)
Post by NjnTx
- Bitter Bitch (?) Laurie
Nah. Not you.

--K
Karrde
2005-03-03 04:20:48 UTC
Post by i***@swbell.net
Post by Karrde
"Differently-abled"??? Give me a fuckin' break.
--K
Should I bother explaining "different-ebled" is appropriate terminology
or is this person ^^^^ the troll I think she is?
Ilene, you obviously don't know me. I've been a regular on the AI newsgroup
since its inception and only came here when the crybabies who fled that
group for here started talking trash and trying to rewrite history.

If you read the AI group at all, you'd know that stupid PC terms like
"differently-abled" get no respect from me. Politically correct terms are
just "flavor of the week" stuff. One week we are told by those who know
better than us how to be sensitive that "crippled" is insensitive. We have
to start saying "disabled." Oh, but the next week, that is hate speech; we
invented the term "people with disabilities." The following week, that's
the language of bigots. Now, those of us who are truly sensitive to the
natural variations in the abilities of fellow human beings say
"differently-abled." Screw all of that. If I fall of a horse and lose the
use of my legs, I'm "crippled". If I have severe head trauma, I might
become "brain damaged" or could be considered a "vegetable." If you call me
"differently-abled", I swear to god I'll find a way to get out of my
wheelchair so I can plant my foot firmly in your ass.

I just don't get the politically correct police. What's the agenda?

--K
stell
2005-03-03 13:12:13 UTC
Post by Karrde
Post by i***@swbell.net
Post by Karrde
[...]
Hmmmm, I wouldn't be too worried about that "promise". Swearing on a, what
you believe to be a non-existent being, kinda negates your "kick". :-)
Stell
Karrde
2005-03-04 04:14:31 UTC
Post by stell
Post by Karrde
Post by stell
Post by Karrde
me
"differently-abled", I swear to god I'll find a way to get out of my
wheelchair so I can plant my foot firmly in your ass.
Hmmmm, I wouldn't be too worried about that "promise". Swearing on a, what
you believe to be a non-existent being, kinda negates your "kick". :-)
heheh

Bonus points for paying attention to the AI group. :-)

Anyway, it's just an expression, and I used the lower case.

--K
stell
2005-03-04 13:15:51 UTC
Post by Karrde
Post by stell
Post by Karrde
Post by stell
Post by Karrde
me
"differently-abled", I swear to god I'll find a way to get out of my
wheelchair so I can plant my foot firmly in your ass.
Hmmmm, I wouldn't be too worried about that "promise". Swearing on a, what
you believe to be a non-existent being, kinda negates your "kick". :-)
heheh
Bonus points for paying attention to the AI group. :-)
Anyway, it's just an expression, and I used the lower case.
I know. I just couldn't resist tweaking your nose a little. Not often
someone gets a chance to "catch" you.
Stell
Karrde
2005-03-06 05:53:59 UTC
Post by stell
Post by Karrde
Anyway, it's just an expression, and I used the lower case.
I know. I just couldn't resist tweaking your nose a little. Not often
someone gets a chance to "catch" you.
Thanks for keeping me honest, girlfriend.
:-D

--
--Karrde - ATAI Bragging Rights Champion

ATAI Faces Page: http://afssmugglersalliance.tripod.com/ataifaces.htm

Submit pictures to: ***@charter.net